We've made our buy-to-let range more accessible and cohesive than ever before!
We've responded to broker feedback by making a series of changes including lower Interest Cover Ratio (ICR) figures for standard BTL and limited company applications, and the removal of a required minimum income.
Here are all our new criteria changes:
- Limited company ICR five-year calculation rate 4.75% (from 5.50%)
- No minimum income required (was £25k p/a single applicant, £40k joint)
- No requirement to see last month’s personal and business bank statements as standard
- Standard BTL Interest Cover Ratio (ICR) now 145% (from 165%)
- Standard BTL ICR five-year calculation rate now at 4.25% (was 3.95%)
- Maximum LTV for lending on flats raised to 75% (was 65%)
- Removal of all Covid-related criteria
Head of Mortgage Product, Christie Cook, said:
"We’re delighted to bring such positive criteria changes to life, and believe they will make placing buy-to-let and limited company buy-to-let cases with us more accessible and cohesive than ever before.
"In turn, it’s a major positive for your customers and is the latest step in us highlighting our ongoing commitment to providing competitive and fit-for-purpose products, services and processes in the BTL space."