What we’re doing at The Nottingham for Intermediaries
We know you might be worried about the impact of Coronavirus on you, your businesses and your clients so we wanted to share what we’re doing at The Nottingham for Intermediaries.
The health and safety of our team and broker community is our top priority. We’re constantly monitoring the latest developments in relation to COVID-19 and acting on official Government advice to keep you and our teams safe.
Here for our broker network
Whilst Coronavirus has impacted our face to face activity, The Nottingham for Intermediaries remains open for business. Our business development manager (BDM) team are working hard from home and continue to support our broker community with telephone appointments and conference calls. If there’s anything we can help you with please contact your individual BDM and you can find out who this is on our Intermediary website.
New brokers can register here and we will continue to launch new products and support brokers with new cases as normal.
Supporting mortgage customers
- We are urging mortgage customers who are affected by Coronavirus, due to illness, self-isolation or any other factor, and are worried about future payments, to contact us. There are a number of ways we could help including:
- Changing the way payments are made or the date they are paid
- Agreeing on reduced payments for a period
- Arranging a new payment plan
- Look to increase a mortgage term to a longer period of time to reduce monthly payments
- A payment holiday of up to three months with interest capitalised at the end of the period and assurance that there will be no adverse effect on their credit record during this time
Mortgage customers experiencing serious financial difficulty because of coronavirus are being encouraged to contact our customer support team on 0344 481 4444 or via email to email@example.com to go through their individual circumstances and discuss the best options to help.
Protecting our teams
To help us to maintain our services to brokers, we are following recommended guidelines for workplaces as well as regularly communicating and sharing advice with our BDM team who are working from home. We have acted immediately where any cases of self-isolation are required to protect vulnerable colleagues.
We have also been assured that the trusted partners that provide services on our behalf are following official guidance and taking the right steps to maintain the safety of our members and teams.
Keeping you informed
If Government advice changes, we'll use this page and our social channels to keep you up to speed but rest assured we’re doing all we can to ensure we’re here for you throughout.