At The Nottingham for Intermediaries, we go the extra mile for our brokers, ensuring you get the best possible service. Whether it’s our flexible criteria, competitive rates or tailored mortgages, we’re committed to helping you and your clients. And with our team of experienced BDMs and support staff you’ll always be in safe hands.
As a lender looking to secure our share of the business in a bustling and ever-changing marketplace it’s essential we remain competitive and offer choice to borrowers wherever they are in their lives.
That’s particularly important to us as a mutual building society – we’re extremely proud to have more than 170 years of experience helping people get onto, and move along, the property ladder.
One size doesn’t always fit all
We know that every mortgage is different and that one size doesn’t always fit all, which is why we take a case-by-case approach. We see the individual, not the criteria, so when you’ve got one of those ‘hard to place’ cases, talk to us to see how our flexible approach can benefit your customers.
You never know what we may be able to do!
Our ethos is simple and can be summed up in three words – Built around brokers.
We’re passionate about ensuring consistently high levels of service and our team, our systems and our processes are all designed to ensure every interaction you have with us is as quick and efficient as possible.
We’re currently on an exciting journey of reinvention, but we know our evolution has to keep you at the centre of our business and we’ll always be influenced by your feedback.
Why work with us
Here are just some of the reasons to consider The Nottingham for Intermediaries for your next case.
Service and support
- Quick affordability calculator available online
- New business enquiries and case updates – 0344 481 0029 (option 1)
- Experienced BDM team on hand to discuss complex cases
- 95% LTV for purchase and like-for-like remortgages (including self-employed)
- 90% LTV on new-build houses
- Interest-only available up to 80% LTV (with suitable repayment vehicle)
- First-time landlords acceptable
- Portfolio landlords with up to 15 properties
- 35-year maximum term, lending up to age 85
Limited Company buy-to-let
- New SPVs allowable
- Equity acceptable deposit when transferring property from personal into Limited Company name
Don’t wait, it takes less than four minutes to complete your registration.