If you've submitted a case with us since March 1st 2023, you can enter our prize draw competition to win a £100 Amazon gift card by completing our short survey. You will receive a survey card in the post but you can also complete the survey online here
Terms and conditions for Intermediaries Monthly Application Completion Survey prize draw
1. To be eligible for the prize draw you must be an intermediary/mortgage broker, resident in the UK and aged 18 or over.
2. Employees of Nottingham Building Society, and their relatives are not allowed to participate.
3. Survey forms will be sent to selected intermediaries when they complete a mortgage application with The Nottingham. Any intermediary who completes the survey (either by returning the survey card or completing the online version) and provides an email address, will be entered into the prize draw for the calendar month in which we receive the completed survey.
4. There will be one prize of a £100 Amazon voucher for each of the monthly prize draws.
5. The first monthly prize draw will open at 9am on 1st March and closes at 5pm on 31st March 2023, with the draw taking place on 7th April 2023.
6. Subsequent monthly prize draws will end:
7. Each prize draw will take place on the first Friday following the closing date for that draw.
8. No entries will be accepted following the final closing date of 5pm on 31st August 2023.
9. Email addresses provided will only be used to complete the prize draw, unless separate permission is provided for a different use (for example, signing up to receive a newsletter). Non-winners’ details will be kept for six months after the draw before deletion. Winner’s details will be kept for twelve months before deletion.
10. Only one entry per person allowed.
11. The prize is not transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. The winner will be the first name drawn and delivery of the prize will be agreed with the winner.
13. The winner will be informed by email as soon as possible after each draw.
14. If three weeks after the date of the draw we have been unsuccessful in making contact with the winner we reserve the right to hold a redraw and give the prize to the person then drawn.
15. To ensure our prize draws are transparent, once the winner has accepted their prize, their name and county of residence will be available, by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Nottingham marked: Intermediary Website Survey, <month of draw>, 2023, Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham House, 3 Fulforth Street, Nottingham NG1 3DL. The winner’s name and county of residence may also be published in a printed or online publication of our choice.
16. Winners may be asked to take part in publicity, including featuring on The Nottingham’s Facebook page.
17. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. Promoter, Nottingham Building Society, Nottingham House, 3 Fulforth Street, Nottingham NG1 3DL.