Terms of Business
The following are the general Terms of Business for Intermediaries upon which we intend to rely. When you re-join our panel you will be deemed to have agreed them. Should you fail to comply The Nottingham reserves the right to remove you from its intermediary panel, irrespective of any other action taken.
By registering you agree:
- To ensure that you always have your customer’s authority to act on their behalf, and their permission to pass information to The Nottingham.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your customer is fully aware, that by processing an AIP on the online trading facility, The Nottingham will search your customer’s credit file and a record of that search will be left (it will leave a hard foot print on the customers records).
- To advise all customers of what will happen to their personal data and what, if anything, will be disclosed to other parties. No disclosure of personal data will be allowed without prior consent of the customer.
- For regulated business you have all the appropriate authorisations from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to submit applications.
- To only submit business for your own customers and not to process or submit any business through us on behalf of another adviser.
I confirm that in accordance with current Money Laundering Regulations, I will have undertaken appropriate 'Know Your Customer' checks including the verification of identity and recording the details of all mortgage applicants before passing applications to The Nottingham.
I confirm that any information The Nottingham holds about me and how I use the online site may be used for monitoring and management information purposes. This may be shared with the management team within my own organisation.
I confirm that any information I give to The Nottingham, including, but not limited to, information about me, my business and my clients, may be passed on to third parties who provide a service to The Nottingham, on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential. The Nottingham will seek to ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, that any third parties they supply information to will agree to apply the same levels of protection as The Nottingham.
I indemnify The Nottingham in respect of any liability, losses, damages or costs it may incur arising from a breach of my warranties and/or obligations, imposed by these terms of business, or by reason of any misrepresentation or negligent, or fraudulent act or default by me.
I agree to accept and comply with The Nottingham's Intermediary Terms of Business.