Fees and charges
Booking and valuation fees must be paid upfront by credit/debit card or cheque before the application can be processed. You can pay booking or valuation fees by credit/debit card here.
Some mortgages are subject to an arrangement fee. Details of these can be found at the bottom of the page within our current product range.
- All fees include a non-refundable administration fee and the cost of a basic mortgage valuation
- The fees are based on the price of the property
- Where the property is being purchased at a preferential price, for example, as a sitting tenant, the fee your client will pay will be based on the valuation of the property
- The list of homebuyer application fees is indicative only. The valuer will confirm directly to the applicant the exact cost, based upon the age and size of the property and its geographical location
- One basic free valuation per customer
- The valuation fee must be paid by credit/debit card
- We will only refund the cost of the basic mortgage valuation fee, or Homebuyer survey element, on a cancelled mortgage application if we have not issued instructions for the valuation or homebuyer survey to go ahead
- These charges only apply to residential applications.
|Purchase price or valuation up to||Basic application fee including basic mortgage valuation fee* and a non-refundable administration fee||Indicative Homebuyers application fee including a basic mortgage valuation, a Homebuyer survey* and a non-refundable administration fee|
* Includes VAT (where payable at the rate of 20%)
Our valuers may need to visit the property again and there is a fee for each extra visit.
- We may need to make sure a new property has been finished, or check that any repairs have been done.
A standard £12 charge is applied to cover mortgage funds transferred to your solicitor. This fee will be deducted from your advance.
You can read the full list of fees and charges here.